Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Sedan Forums : W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class : Reluctant sale 500 SEL

Page 1 of 1 1
Reluctant sale 500 SEL
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 3/2/2008 1:55 PM
Bollotti

Date registered: Jun 2007
Vehicle(s): 460 GD, 500 SEL
Reluctant sale 500 SEL

A very reluctant sale £1600.00 ONO

The car has been well looked after, and is in remarkable condition considering it is nearly 22 years old.

The car is taxed and MOT'd until 31st July 2008.

It is mechanically in very good condition, and starts first time every time.

It is currently showing 148,156 miles and has main dealer service history up to 108,400. This service being carried out by Croft and Blackburn in Harrogate on 12th November 1997.

The next services have been carried out by independent garages.

Mileage is backed up by previous MOT's.

This model is fitted with the following:

Full cream leather interior
Alloy wheels is very good condition
Electric front seats
Electric rear seats
Central locking
Electric Sunroof
Electric windows
The exterior of the car is in what I would describe as very good condition. There is no evidence of any rust.

There are a couple of minor chips, but these are hardly noticable, and could be easily rectified. They in no way spoil the look of the car.

The cream leather interior is in good condition, with no rips or tears, however the front drivers seat could benefit from a clean, but are perfectly acceptable.

I currently have a Sony radio/CD fitted, and if the car sell for the asking priuce I will elave this in. If not I will replace with a period radio cassette. It is suprisingly economical, returning around 25 MPG if driven gently.

The performance of the car is exceptional, a real executive express, easily reaching the national speed limit and beyond.

I have really enjoyed owning this car and hope it goes to someone who will give it the care it deserves.

I am only selling as I needed a 7 seater for weekend use, and have now purchased another Mercedes.

I hope I have covered all relevant points, and if you need more information or want to arrange a viewing, please call Andy on 07801 335882

For pictures go to:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-MERCEDES-500-SEL-AUTO-GREY_W0QQitemZ3002...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1