Author
Posted 5/6/2007 6:40 PM
anythinggoes

Date registered: Dec 1899
RE: W140 S Class Picture Thread

Only these two

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As for plans not mch so far, I'm having rear parking sensors fitted that a must due to the length, i will hopefully be getting a roof mounted dvd stem for the rear if all goes to plan, and I like my music loud, being a rock fan, so i plan to have a sub fitted in where the spare wheel is (just pray i never get a flat) and then some 6x9s in the rear shelf but under the oe speaker grills so no one can see the difference.

After that who knows maybe some lowered springs, other than that i love the way it looks now, it has a menacing presence on the roads in my town

Plus i love the V8 roar

It makes children cry
#73150 - in reply to #73137
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 5/6/2007 7:09 PM
NZ Benz
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 1993 300SEL/S320

I like the tan interiors, why not fit two small subs into the back shelf? Then you have a spare is that not a MOT requirement? I think it might be here. I've got parking sensors too great things, might also want to look at them for the front bumper I managed to scrape my front left bumper a while ago in a tight space.
#73154 - in reply to #1195
Author
Posted 5/7/2007 12:20 AM
1996_S500

Date registered: Dec 1899

anythinggoes - 5/6/2007 3:40 PM

As for plans not mch so far, I'm having rear parking sensors fitted that a must due to the length, i will hopefully be getting a roof mounted dvd stem for the rear if all goes to plan, and I like my music loud, being a rock fan, so i plan to have a sub fitted in where the spare wheel is (just pray i never get a flat) and then some 6x9s in the rear shelf but under the oe speaker grills so no one can see the difference.

After that who knows maybe some lowered springs, other than that i love the way it looks now, it has a menacing presence on the roads in my town

Plus i love the V8 roar

It makes children cry

Beautiful S500 you've got there. I love the nice blue paint job and AMG rims. The upgrades you want to do sound very nice, but I have one suggestion to you. Get an S600 Grille. They really give the front of the W140 a nice clean look to it. Other than that, Welcome to PointedThree, and I wish you the best with your W140.
#73205 - in reply to #73150
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 5 of 5 12345