Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Community forums : Classic Mercedes-Benz : MUST SELL 74k mi -- 'California Cruiser' -- 1972 250C -- Burbank California

Page 1 of 1 1
MUST SELL 74k mi -- 'California Cruiser' -- 1972 250C -- Burbank California
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 7/17/2011 1:18 AM
drewduke
New user

Date registered: Jul 2011

MUST SELL 74k mi -- 'California Cruiser' -- 1972 250C -- Burbank California

Hi Folks! Figured it would be a good idea to offer my 250c here.... only recently purchased this vehicle but must return back to Chicago for an extented period SOON.. will be sacrificing imediately to the right enthuiast:

Floor shifter.. Cream with gold "'head-rest free"' moe-hair interior ((after-market alteration and done RIGHT ==> coool for So. Cal)) -- car is 1 of a pair found away in a garage/barn after 10++ years sitting forgotten.... Installed 1.25" WW Tires, FULL brake job, full tune-up, lubed up and all fluids changed...... the miles are believed to be original and now runs so nicely -- 100mph capable & stops too -- CAN BE DRIVEN WITH ONE FINGER.

A few areas will need attention to have a 100% Mechanically PROPER 'Vintage Stand-Out' ((all original paint shines ==> not show-room: hood has paint cracks and couple bubbles, varied unrepaired car-port dngs on both sides, a tiny garage door dent on roof and is 90% rust free [passenger front quarter panel])): Power Steering needs a rebuild, as does Rear Diff [at some point], Transmission needs seals.. a new set of shocks will finish her off.....

Have $7200+ invested since 5-26

$6500 obo + or < ((I could only be so fortunate to get the the '+' outcome!))

Email me at andrew.hieduke@yahoo.com for many pics and a link for vids in the next day!

This is truly a great car; is really RELAXING to own/operate.. will sincerely miss!

Thanks,
Andrew

Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1