Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Technical Forums : Mercedes-Benz Audio, Telematics & Lighting : Auidio 10 and cd changer ML

Page 1 of 1 1
Auidio 10 and cd changer ML
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 5/26/2013 9:49 AM
ianstaley

Date registered: Feb 2013
Vehicle(s): ML 270CDi, W202, Camry and Toyota Supra MK3

Auidio 10 and cd changer ML

Hi all, I have a ML270cdi from 2001, I also have a Pioneer 6 disc CD changer out of an older car. So I have bought a fold out cage and bolted the Pioneer CD Changer into it, I also have 10 meters of CD changer cable with a D plug on each end of the cable. Now I see that MB did an optic fiber "cable" for their own version of the Changer. Now I have an old Pioneer which I took out of the same car before it was scrapped. But it is showing it's age so I thought of fitting a Double Din unit. but the modern one don't have the changer socket at the back. is there anyway I can fit this to the audio 10 that is fitted. Personally I think the whole sound system isn't exactly the dogs dodahs when it comes to audio,

I was thinking of Infinity speakers front and back with separate tweeters, I don't go for Boom boxes so a massive low down 22" subwoofer isn't going to get fitted, I like my glass to stay where it is, So looking for a DD Pioneer or Alpine head unit, coupled up to a small hideable amp (under seat) with great speakers.

Or do our members here like to offer a different solution.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1