Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Sedan Forums : W221 S Class : The Detroit Free Press Reviews The Mercedes S550

Page 1 of 1 1
The Detroit Free Press Reviews The Mercedes S550
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 6/5/2006 2:19 PM
firstmb

Date registered: Dec 1899
The Detroit Free Press Reviews The Mercedes S550

If you're in the mood to read another automotive journalist sing the praises of Mercedes' latest flagship sedan, Mark Phelan of the Detroit Free Press is more than happy to oblige.

Mark recently took his turn behind the wheel of the Mercedes S550, ultimately bestowing it with a total of four out of four stars. His reasons for buying the new S-Class include its styling, large and luxurious interior, technical sophistication, and power; while he did manage to find fault with the S's interior trim, lack of some common features, and cost.

According to Mark, "Lexus isn't in the game, Cadillac can only dream of competing and it's a good lap ahead of BMW. With the slimmed-down and stylish 2007 S550, Mercedes-Benz's top-of-the-line S-class reasserts itself as the car to beat among the world's finest luxury sedans."

Well said Mark.

Complete article at: http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060601/BUSINESS02...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 6/5/2006 9:10 PM
AsianML

Date registered: Dec 1899
Re: The Detroit Free Press Reviews The Mercedes S550

The quote was good enough for me. No need to read the rest of the article. I couldn't have said it better myself.
#19470 - in reply to #19398
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1