Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Community forums : Mercedes-Benz Diesels : Strong Medicine!

Page 1 of 1 1
Strong Medicine!
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 9/18/2006 9:46 PM
Dieselburns
Expert

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle(s): 78' MB 300D 87 Chief Cherokee
Strong Medicine!

Well today when I got home from work I see that my parts from inter auto parts in san diego has come. I bought a lot, like 6 cans of diesel purge, 4 5litter bottles of 15w-40 engine oil, and 2 cans of engine flush, all Lubro moly products.

So today I decided to give Charlie brown some strong medicine, Diesel Purge. I used a 2 litter bottle to put the diesel purge in. After about 15 or 20mins the car burned off all the fluid, and I got fantastic results, I mean no smoke at all. I drove the car around the block and I can feel more power from the throttle. So anyway I was happy that I finally did a diesel purge to my mercedes. Though heres the only problem, when burning pure veggie oil theres still a ton of smoke pours out of my exhaust! Its light grayish smoke, and it smells like French Fries and all that mcdonalds crap! I was wondering if this was totaly normal for runing a veggie car, or its another problem with my engine?

Anyway tomarow if I have time, Im gona try to do a valve adjusment on the diesel. I wana here a good purr from my car. . .

BTW: I hate squeky belts, one of the belts I replaced on my car is kinda loose so it squeks like hell! Its so loud and anoying. Its the v strap belt hooking up to the fan, alternator....

Well heres some pics!

uh not again my plate is falling off...

(dp1.jpg)

(dp2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments dp1.jpg (47KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments dp2.jpg (46KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 9/19/2006 3:43 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Date registered: Dec 1899
Re: Strong Medicine!

im at wrok right now, just checkin in.....

way to go getting that stuff taken care of....i feel glad 4 U...!

#45301 - in reply to #45222
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1