Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : GL-Class : Who saw the new GL commercial?

Page 1 of 1 1
Who saw the new GL commercial?
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 5/2/2006 6:37 PM
AsianML

Date registered: Dec 1899
Who saw the new GL commercial?

I saw it this morning, and I have to say, it's my favorite from MB since the "The Beast" commercial. This one is actually funny, and catches your attention rather than turn it away.

They literally exaggerate everything. The crash testing, the obstacle thing hits the GL and flies right over, not a single dent. The towing capacity, they've got an enclosed trailer, boat, and a mobile home. The interior room, they pulled out a 2 story tall pile of stuff, the aerodynamics, they show the Airmatic lowering, then because the wind passes so fast and powerfully, the wind tunnel gets blown away in bits and pieces. The handling, they show it in the slalon course, and almost every test cone catches fire.

By far the funniest commercial from MB lately. They just need to replace the guy that talks.:laugh:

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 5/3/2006 12:13 AM
markcedes

Re: Who saw the new GL commercial?

i saw it
#7609 - in reply to #7280
Author
Posted 5/3/2006 12:51 AM
firstmb

i saw it too, there are various versions being aired, short one and the long one... MB is really hoping GL to be a hit, after dismal performance by R. But, looking at the gas prices, was this right time to introduce a big suv... only time will tell..
#7625 - in reply to #7609
Author
Posted 5/4/2006 1:37 PM
sin0822

i love the long one, its just soo well done
#8406 - in reply to #7280
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1