Posted 8/28/2008 10:38 PM
G-AMG
G-Class DIY Host

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle(s): '04 G55, '80 280GE, '99 S420, '98 E320, 2011 E350
Photo DIY- Air Filter Change

Greets.

Yes, I know I am not a W202 owner.

Recently, my mother-in-law got some laughable quote from the stealer in the San Franciso area to do a number of Major Service items. There will be a bunch of simple DIY posts to follow.

To help save her the 1.5 Zillion Dollars THEY wanted, I volunteered for the jobs during a visit home.

Up front, I apologize for the "sub-optimal" photos. I am a bit "limited" being on foreign soil, and not having access to my shop at home. Yes, I am a spoiled brat, and am used to a lift, and trollys of tools to choose from. What I had on hand..... was what I could fit into my suitcase!! So please forgive.

Please note/CYA Statements--- I claim absolutely ZERO experience with the W202. I am a novice DIY'er, and make no bones about it. I would prefer if you regard these multiple posts as "entertainment value only". IF and ONLY IF you decide to use them as guides, please do so at your own risk!! Please do not hold me liable if you break something.

OK, that mumbo-jumbo aside, onto the meat.

Air Filter Change. One of those maintenance items we sometime "forget".

WIS specifies changing at 4 Years/50,000 mile intervals.

It takes a whoaping 2 minutes to do......... so no excuses!! Get out and do it if you are past the intervals!!!

Cheers!

(1.JPG)

(2.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1.JPG (91KB - 2 downloads)
Attachments 2.JPG (90KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1