Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Community forums : General Mercedes-Benz Discussions : Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

Page 1 of 1 1
Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 12:28 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Date registered: Dec 1899
Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

Marco Allen Benz a descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile Mercedes Benz) joins the United States Army to defend the United States against terrorism and to assist in a democratic Iraq and Afghanistan for the people of their nation.

(PRWEB) January 20, 2006 -- Marco Allen Benz is a descendant of Karl Benz, the German automobile engineer that is regarded as the inventor of the gasoline-powered automobile.

Marco Allen Benz was born in St. Louis, Missouri on August 20th 1986, to Douglas Benz and Ursula Böhler. As a young man in high school Marco worked as a lumber yard Foreman. He graduated from McCluer North high school on June 7, 2005.

Marco always took an interest in American Foreign Policy and decided that he wanted to help his nation in the most direct way he can as a young man. He wanted to help the United States against terrorism worldwide.

Marco enlisted in the United States Army on November 16, 2004, and chose a 4-year Active-Duty obligation. His parents were very supportive of his decision and the rest of the extended Benz family.

His family has a long military tradition from his German roots and American roots. His Grandfather Emil Benz served in the Pacific theater of operations during World War II and his Uncle Emil Benz Jr. served during the Vietnam War assisting the South Vietnamese to defend their nation against Communist North Vietnam.

Marco has a love for history and knowledge and he feels that there our certain similarities with how the Viet Cong guerrillas during the Vietnam War and the Islamic Terrorist that are terrorizing the civilian population in Iraq, Afghanistan and throughout the world to stop peace, order, stability and democracy. He feels that they are using their minority ideals to oppress the free will of people. He is very patriotic and proud to be a member of the United States Army defending our nation and helping to spread Democracy.

Since joining the United States Army, Marco reported to active duty on August 23, 2005 for Basic Training and Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia. During his Infantry Training Benz, he was awarded the Army Physical Fitness Badge for Excellence and on the recommendation of Drill Sergeant Ortiz he was promoted to Private E-2.

Marco graduated from Delta Company 2nd Battalion 19th Infantry Regiment on December 9, 2005 and has orders to report to United States Airborne School on January 9, 2006. Afterwards he then reports to Ranger Indoctrination Program (RIP) and upon completion will then report to a Ranger Battalion in the United States Army.

Marco advice for any young men and women his age who are considering the military as a career feels that there are a lot of educational benefits like the G.I. Bill, Army Educational Program (Army EU) and pride in defending the United States against terrorism. Marco stated, "I feel that the love and compassion of the American people everyday when I wear my uniform and receive smiles and appreciative words."

Marco also commented "That currently peace can only be accomplished with an honest broker not with Terroristic attacks. For our nation young people need to become more involved in our governmental process because they need direction in their life and the U.S. Army is the place to grow. The military is a great extended family that will only benefit our future."

Marco further stated "I feel that being a descendant of the inventor of the automobile Karl Benz holds great strength and admiration and I want to become an asset to society." Since a young age Marco's family told him of the great challenges that was necessary for him to uphold the family tradition and work as vigorously to give back to society.

Marco has a bright future ahead of him and once he completes his 4-year Active Duty obligation with the United States Army, he will enroll into college because he feels "That Benz is not just a car to me it is my motivation for success."

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 1:56 PM
jdc1244

RE: Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

After college he’s going into business with his brothers – Groucho, Chico, and Harpo.
#18916 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 3:31 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Re: Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

heh heh heh...
#18922 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 5:39 PM
AndrewAZ

Re: Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

He is a member at benz world... Maybe we should invite him over here.
#18933 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 7:18 PM
BenzDieselTuner

most definately..............

he may then be crowned Kaiser............

wow, the true bloodline..............i never knew they had ever been to america, the Benz family, but i guess they are..........

an older female descendant of Benz was seen a few months ago, driving the family car, the first driver of which was Karl himself.......it was in MB Classic magazine, in Germany.......

so yeah, lets get him here, and make sure he gets an appropriate username, and then we shall all do his bidding.............sagen "Ja Wohl, mein Herr!".......................lol

Edited by BenzDieselTuner 6/3/2006 7:19 PM
#18938 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 7:34 PM
jdc1244

BenzDieselTuner - 6/3/2006 7:18 PM
...and make sure he gets an appropriate username...

'BenzMeister'
#18942 - in reply to #18938
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 7:39 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Herrn von Benz
#18944 - in reply to #18942
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 7:40 PM
BenzDieselTuner

KaiserBenz
#18945 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 7:40 PM
BenzDieselTuner

Kaiser von Benz
#18947 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 8:02 PM
jdc1244

RE: Descendant of Karl Benz (inventor of automobile) joins the United States Army

'BenzKoenig'
#18953 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 8:33 PM
BenzDieselTuner

BenzKaiser

a more exhalted, higher position...............
#18962 - in reply to #18953
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 8:33 PM
BenzDieselTuner

BenzKaiser

a more exhalted, higher position...............
#18963 - in reply to #18953
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 8:34 PM
BenzDieselTuner

and before someone else goes there, and says it anyways, i'll say it, so its over and done with, and we can move on........

BenzFührer

#18964 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 8:36 PM
BenzDieselTuner

wierd, it posted twice up there, i didnt click twice, and theres no delete button here, damm!
#18965 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 9:22 PM
jdc1244

BenzDieselTuner - 6/3/2006 8:36 PM

wierd, it posted twice...

Post whore…

Whatever it is it needs the ‘Benz’ prefix.

I miss Daimler Benz automobiles, the quality, styling, and the ‘This is a Mercedes-Benz, take it or leave it’ attitude. In 1982, for example, if you wanted an MB sedan and could not afford an S Class you got a 123. Period. No other choices, nothing else. And people bought them because they knew they were getting unmatched quality and style.

#18968 - in reply to #18965
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 9:35 PM
Roch207
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 2005 E320 CDI, 2010 Silverado 2500HD

Someone from the G forum used to post that every week. He had pictures of Marco posing in front of his G-Cabrio, then someone photoshopped Golddigger into the photo. HILLARIOUS!
#18972 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/3/2006 11:02 PM
AndrewAZ

Now do you think he gets a discount? or free cars?
#18991 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/4/2006 11:23 AM
BenzDieselTuner

he SHOULD..................its only fair i say.............
#19122 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/4/2006 8:36 PM
AsianML

I have PMs to and from him. He's under his full name at BW. Hopefully it's actually him, and not some imposter. Then it'd suck because I'd have fake PMs.
#19243 - in reply to #18900
Author
Posted 6/4/2006 9:17 PM
BenzDieselTuner

yup, those are the WORST.............lol
#19254 - in reply to #18900
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1