Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 12/19/2016 11:11 PM
Braingears
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): G320 & ML320
Air Conditioning

My bother's 2003 E320 Air Conditioning stopped working. When I put the gauges on it. Low side goes from 95lbs to 75lbs (after starting the engine). The High side doesn't barely budge and stays around 100lbs. When I rev the engine, the low side barely moves 5lbs to almost 70lbs.

I tried to add some Freon, and it made no difference at all. While all of this is happening, neither of the lines get hot or cold, and the pressures stay consistent (no cycling).

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 7/27/2020 10:48 AM
VictorMet7
New user

Date registered: Jul 2020
Vehicle(s):

RE: Air Conditioning

I had something similar. I was given an air conditioner five months ago and I decided to install sensors on it, one day everything worked well. A day later, I decided to turn on the air conditioner, but it didn't turn on. I decided to leave it alone one day and see what happens the next. As it turned out, my air conditioner broke down, because the next day it didn't turn on and I decided to ask for help in the service that my friend advised me. Guys from this service socool.sg everything was done so quickly that within three hours I was enjoying the coolness of the house.
#241834 - in reply to #234809
Author
Posted 9/15/2020 1:32 AM
SgNeeds4life
New user

Date registered: Sep 2020

Re: Air Conditioning

My brother was involved in an air con issue at the start of the year as well.<br />The aircon was damaged, with a foul smell and like yours, it broke down. But the place that my aircon went to for aircon servicing was SGHomeNeeds. But i feel that air conditioners are always having this problem.

https://sghomeneeds.com/services/aircon-servicing

Anyone feel the same way? I know this is a dead thread and all but sorry, didn't know where else to post and continue on this topic.

Edited by SgNeeds4life 9/15/2020 1:34 AM
#241997 - in reply to #241834
Author
Posted 9/27/2020 1:53 AM
brothersmybrother
New user

RE: Air Conditioning

My mother-in-law had something similar. She used the air conditioner on a daily basis, then her air conditioner started to stop responding to the remote. If she were to increase the temperature, the aircon would switch off. But when she switches it back on, the temperate would skyrocket to the high 20s. Luckily they managed to help her with the issue. This means less family squabbles and lesser problems between her and the missus. Guess all we needed was just some aircon servicing. 

https://lkbrothersaircon.com/
#242034 - in reply to #234809
Author
Posted 9/27/2020 2:03 AM
brothersmybrother
New user

Re: Air Conditioning

"I think the hardware may need replacement and I feel that your car modeal (toyota?) may still be under some form of a maintenance contract that you signed with them. they may change the air conditioner for a really low price or even free. If you do not have any warranty or maintenance contract with Toyota, I highly suggest that you turn to a third party air con company to troubleshoot your air-con servicing issues.

I changed my car aircon with Subcool with them and they have really good rates. Other than that, sorry mate not sure how else to help"

https://subcool.sg/

#242035 - in reply to #234809
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1