Page 1 of 1 1
For Sale : My Brabus SV12
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 10/22/2006 4:22 PM
graeme73s

Date registered: Dec 1899
For Sale : My Brabus SV12

I have reluctantly decided to sell my W140 series Brabus SV12. (one of two in the United Kingdom). Most of you guys have seen pictures of this car and know the specification but for those who don't here it is. She is blue black metallic with black leather and in beautiful condition. I purchased her in December 2002 from Hamburg in Germany and she is left hand drive. Originally registered in september 1995 as an S600L the Brabus SV12 conversion was not carried out until 1999 at a similar cost to what the car was new. The mileage is 160,000 kilometres.
The conversion consisted of the Brabus 7.3S engine being installed which produces 582bhp. Strengthened 5 speed auto box, stainless steel Brabus sports exhaust system, 19" monoblock wheels, sports suspension, big brake conversion, sports chassis, later type stability management system, brabus aerokit with parktronic, xenon headlamps, dash assembly, steering wheel, gearknob and the cill kick plates. I believe she is fitted with most factory options that you could throw at her, from the electric orthopaedic seats, rear privacy blind, climate control, car phone, sat nav, etc.etc. Performance is simply awesome and fuel consumption around town is a very respectable 19mpg.
The car is for sale for the sum of £25,000 o.v.n.o. Thank you for looking and I am pi**ed of that she has to go. She is only being sold to help fund a house purchase. Want to buy a bigger house with a larger garage and I'll have no cars left to put in it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 10/22/2006 4:37 PM
NZ Benz
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 1993 300SEL/S320
RE: For Sale : My Brabus SV12

Oh man, Just get rid of your living room for more garage space Shame to hear that.
#49927 - in reply to #49921
Author
Posted 10/23/2006 12:40 AM
1996_S500

RE: For Sale : My Brabus SV12

wow, that is very sad to hear. I am really dissapointed to hear you will be selling your S V12. I'm sure you're car will certainly sell for a lot. It is a very rare and desireable car. Best of luck with the sale and the new house Graeme73s.
#50032 - in reply to #49921
Author
Posted 10/23/2006 3:48 PM
graeme73s

Re: For Sale : My Brabus SV12

I wish it was as simple as that. The problem is that over the last couple of years the neighbourhood has gone down hill big time. We live in a nice quite close that backs onto a park and there is never any trouble here. Half a mile down the road it is bad news. So realistically we have to move or the property price long term will go down hill the same as the area. Not knowing the tax implications in your respective country's over here property is the only thing you don't get taxed on when you sell so long as it is your main residence. The down side is that to move I will have to pay 4% tax or stamp duty on the property that I purchase. So with solicitors fee's, stamp duty and estate agency fees your potentially looking at a £50,000 bill. But lets look on the bright side with a bit of luck no one will be interested in the Brabus, at least I tried to sell her and I'll just have to keep her
#50133 - in reply to #49921
Author
Posted 10/23/2006 5:26 PM
NZ Benz
Expert

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle(s): 1993 300SEL/S320

graeme73s - 10/23/2006 3:48 PM

I wish it was as simple as that. The problem is that over the last couple of years the neighbourhood has gone down hill big time. We live in a nice quite close that backs onto a park and there is never any trouble here. Half a mile down the road it is bad news. So realistically we have to move or the property price long term will go down hill the same as the area. Not knowing the tax implications in your respective country's over here property is the only thing you don't get taxed on when you sell so long as it is your main residence. The down side is that to move I will have to pay 4% tax or stamp duty on the property that I purchase. So with solicitors fee's, stamp duty and estate agency fees your potentially looking at a £50,000 bill. But lets look on the bright side with a bit of luck no one will be interested in the Brabus, at least I tried to sell her and I'll just have to keep her :)

Lol one can only hope, we have zero capital gains tax here.
#50142 - in reply to #50133
Author
Posted 10/23/2006 8:58 PM
1996_S500

graeme73s - 10/23/2006 12:48 PM

But lets look on the bright side with a bit of luck no one will be interested in the Brabus, at least I tried to sell her and I'll just have to keep her

I sure hope that happens. You're car is way to rare to let go of that easily. Keep you're W140.
#50160 - in reply to #50133
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1