Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Technical Forums : Mercedes-Benz Audio, Telematics & Lighting : The Blue Tooth Puck

Page 1 of 1 1
The Blue Tooth Puck
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 4/16/2007 8:12 PM
PolishEagle
Regular

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle(s): 2003 G500; 2002 CLK55 1981 380SL; 2007 R320
The Blue Tooth Puck

I bought one of the Blue Tooth V60 pucks for my G to work with my Treo 700W.

I must say, this friggin thing has spoiled me. Being someone who makes most of his bling from the phone this has really made my life easier.

Having it on the heads up display with caller ID and the right magic phone wand, I don't have to frantically search for my phone everytime it rings and lower the music.

Nope, my Treo from Verizon didn't download my phone book, no biggy, I am just adding people when they call me and I have added my frequent contacts right off.

I am liking it so much, I am finding when I drive all my other cars pre bluetooth I am getting pissed turning the radio down, finding the phone, and my ear piece.............

The only negative I have is, if I have a client or a friend in the car, they are subject to the boring rant of Insurance and boat talk that is the background music of my life.

As one gadget guy to others out there, this thing was worth every bit of the $320.00 I paid for it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 4/17/2007 5:39 PM
lkchris
Veteran

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle(s): '07 GL320CDI, '06 E320CDI
RE: The Blue Tooth Puck

All of the advantages you mention would happen with a phone fixed into the car mount PLUS you'd have advantage of transmitting/received via the car's antenna and the car would recharge your phone.
#70450 - in reply to #70351
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1