Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : W163 M-Class : 2004 ML350 Steering wheel squeaking and shaking please help !!

Page 1 of 1 1
2004 ML350 Steering wheel squeaking and shaking please help !!
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 3/17/2008 8:56 AM
go278

Date registered: Dec 1899
2004 ML350 Steering wheel squeaking and shaking please help !!

1st problem : my 2004 ML350 Steering wheel squeaking please help.. It was sound liked OLD DOOR that needed oil. I was going to work yesterday morning and I heard that long noises right after I drop the break and start the back gear. I also heard that long squeaking noise when I was making U Turn and even left or right turn. All the noises stop after I was driving for about 15 minutes. I heard that all over again after work. Please help me.

2ns problem : my 2004 ML350 was shaking or vibrating all over the car right after I stopped at the red light. It happened twice three days ago. I felt like my car was going to die and stalling. It was like engine was shaking-the viberating comes from the engine or front potion of the car I believe. My friend and I both felt that shaking.

I recently done 70,000 miles and service B. Mechanic told me to replace all break disc and front break pad in 1000 miles or less. Please someone help me. Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated. I am afraid to go to work tomorrow.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1