Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : For Sale/Trade/ Wanted Items : For Sale Rebuilt Injectors

Page 1 of 1 1
For Sale Rebuilt Injectors
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 4/26/2011 9:10 AM
NOPEC
Extreme Veteran

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle(s): 1985 Mercedes 300GD
For Sale Rebuilt Injectors

If you haven't replaced your injector nozzles and have over 100,000 miles on them, DO SO ASAP! The change is dramatic.
I recently rebuilt my injectors for my 300D and my 300GD. I have invested in all the equipment needed including a pop tester, digital caliper, and shim kit.

I am offering my services to rebuild your injectors with MONARCH injector tips which are far superior to the OEM Bosch ones. I recently got my hands on 2 sets of cores so if you send me your injectors, I will send you the rebuilt ones as soon as I receive your cores- or we can work something out where I'll take a core deposit. (This option is only available for turbo diesels). If you have a non-turbo, I shall turn them around in a day or two.

What I'll do:
-Clean all the carbon from the cores.
-Properly lap the surfaces to prevent leakage
-install Monarch injectors
-adjust the pop-pressure to 1950 psi. (I guarantee that all injectors will be within 25 psi of each other although 50 is recommended).
-Properly torque both halves.
-pack and send out your injectors with brand new heat shields.

This is a time saver for you and a way to recoup the costs of my equipment for me

If you are interested, send me a PM. I will give you a price based on your location, and how fast you want the injectors shipped to you. (should be in the $250-$275 range for most people- that includes everything)

-Tom

Edited by NOPEC 4/26/2011 9:33 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1