Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : For Sale/Trade/ Wanted Items : 1985 280GE LWB AT Black For Sale

Page 1 of 1 1
1985 280GE LWB AT Black For Sale
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 7/22/2011 9:08 PM
Mark G

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle(s): 1985 280GE LWB AT
1985 280GE LWB AT Black For Sale

- Total miles unknown (OD stopped working at 120,xxx).
- 9,xxx miles on rebuilt High Compression engine (Had OD fixed and zeroed to reflect engine rebuild).
- 15x8 BBS Wheels / 32x11.50 BFG Mud (15% wear).
- Jump Seats and many many parts included.
- The Good - Mechanically all is working good with the engine. Fuel system restored from tanks forward.
- The Bad - Needs paint, AC not working (did not have time to find the leak after engine rebuild), interior just OK, electric door locks acting up (all work but needs adjustment).
- The Ugly - Rust bottom rear door & Left Rear Corner (have replacement panels), Right Rear panel rust under rub rail. Daughter just took out front right bumperette and flair.

Rear interior panels removed. Was in the process of prepping for body work. My son is away at college now and do not have my project partner anymore. It is not sad since he is doing well. I am pre-occupied with other projects and just not using this truck for its fun purpose. My petite daughter drives it once in awhile and she complains of getting funny looks.

This car is sitting. Use it only a little now. Engine rebuild summer 2009 (have pics of the build). I do not claim it to be a museum piece but it is a dependable driver. I highly recommend anyone with interest to LOOK AT THIS TRUCK first before buying. Don't not wish any surprises or misunderstandings.

For now have no plans to list this on ebay, autotrader, etc. I am not going to put a price. Feel free to offer what you like. If too low will simply and kindly tell you no thanks. Happy to offer further details via email. One day I will come back to these trucks. I really enjoy working on them. Maybe a Cabrio project.............

Mark Goldberg
mark@handcraftintl.com
Truck located: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

(MG 1985 280GE.JPG)

(MG 280GE M110.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments MG 1985 280GE.JPG (143KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments MG 280GE M110.JPG (185KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 8/1/2011 3:20 PM
Mark G

RE: 1985 280GE LWB AT Black For Sale

Have updated this posted slightly.... thanks.

- Total miles unknown (OD stopped working at 120,xxx).
- 9,xxx miles on rebuilt High Compression engine (Had OD fixed and zeroed to reflect engine rebuild).
- 15x8 BBS Wheels / 32x11.50 BFG Mud (15% wear).
- Jump Seats and many many parts included.
- The Good - Mechanically all is working good with the engine. Fuel system restored from tanks forward.
- The Bad - Needs paint, AC not working (did not have time to find the leak after engine rebuild), interior just OK, electric door locks acting up (all work but needs adjustment).
- The Ugly - Rust bottom rear door & Left Rear Corner (have replacement panels), Right Rear panel rust under rub rail. Daughter just took out front right bumperette and flair.

Engine rebuild summer 2009 (have pics of the build). I do not claim it to be a museum piece but it is a dependable driver. I highly recommend anyone with interest to LOOK AT THIS TRUCK first before buying. Don't not wish any surprises or misunderstandings.

For now have no plans to list this on ebay, autotrader, etc. I am not going to put a price. Feel free to offer what you like. If too low will simply and kindly tell you no thanks. Happy to offer further details via email.

More images found here:
http://america-asiatrading.com/MG_G

Mark Goldberg
mark@handcraftintl.com
Truck located: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
#193119 - in reply to #192813
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 9/8/2011 5:14 PM
Mark G