Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : W164 & W166 M-Class : My Loaner

Page 2 of 2 12
My Loaner
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 6/18/2006 10:19 PM
1996_S500

Date registered: Dec 1899
Re: My Loaner

zeq - 6/18/2006 1:00 PM

I saw a new B class and the new A class in the MB showroom yesterday. I didn't go in and see it.

Just pass by the showroom

The B class and A class is more to a mini van type of car. Why Mercedes built them?To attract all types of people?
IMO they spoil the image of owning a Mercedes Benz. MB used to have only 4 exculsive models in the 90s-S class, SL class,E class and C class and ML.

The priced of a new C180 is= $89 000

With that price ,I still rather take the fully loaded GS 300

I agree with you. It really does ruin the image of having a Mercedes-Benz. Because of that, the three pointed star is everywhere. I guess they do that because competitors also build small cars.

I would have a GS over a C class anyday!
#24572 - in reply to #24478
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 6/18/2006 10:24 PM
AsianML

That's a pretty good looking E-Class. Nice neighborhood BTW.
#24574 - in reply to #24572
Author
Posted 6/19/2006 9:55 AM
zeq

1996_S500 - 6/18/2006 10:19 PM

zeq - 6/18/2006 1:00 PM

I saw a new B class and the new A class in the MB showroom yesterday. I didn't go in and see it.

Just pass by the showroom

The B class and A class is more to a mini van type of car. Why Mercedes built them?To attract all types of people?
IMO they spoil the image of owning a Mercedes Benz. MB used to have only 4 exculsive models in the 90s-S class, SL class,E class and C class and ML.

The priced of a new C180 is= $89 000

With that price ,I still rather take the fully loaded GS 300

I agree with you. It really does ruin the image of having a Mercedes-Benz. Because of that, the three pointed star is everywhere. I guess they do that because competitors also build small cars.

I would have a GS over a C class anyday! :)

Imagine having a Rolls Royce mini van.

I can imagine people now seeing Merc as a another "normal" car. MB are used as taxis in Most of europe and Shnaghai is using W220 S class as taxis.

Over here,Fire trucks, Garbage trucks, mini bus are MB.
#24682 - in reply to #24572
Author
Posted 7/4/2006 10:59 PM
ml430_owner_315

RE: My Loaner

Roch207 - 6/16/2006 8:17 PM

Our dealer not only gives a loaner, but will come to your house or office with the loaner and pick up your car. You can live anywhere in New England. Used to use Corollas, then it was Camry's. Depends on your car, for the more expensive ones they give out C's and E's.

http://www.viti.com/index.htm

When my dad used to have his ml430 it broke all the time! so my step mom demanded a mercedes everytime it broke because she was having to drive an enterprise car more than she drove the ml (which was usually a ford taurus or ford focus). So the next time the ml broke they did not have any more loaners for a week so they gave us a G class that they just got back from a lease or somethin so we had that for 2 weeks. Man i want one you should have seen the looks on peoples faces as we drove by! but oh well ill just have to drive my ML55.(by the way i bought that car for the looks that people give you when your drivin it but you dont get a lot of looks!
#28966 - in reply to #24048
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 2 of 2 12