Welcome Guest. ( logon | register )   
FAQ Member List Albums Today's Posts Search

PointedThree :  Vans, Trucks, SUVs and Other Forums : W163 M-Class : Need some info

Page 1 of 1 1
Need some info
Topic Tools Message Format
Author
Posted 4/30/2006 7:52 PM
AndrewAZ

Date registered: Dec 1899
Need some info

I have had a problem with an A/C noise for the past year and so far I have found 4 documented times they have tried to fix it (still looking for more paper work since I have complained about this in the past). I have been to 2 dealers and have everything from the A/C cleaned to the mixer doors replaced. It seems like ever time they try and fix it gets worse and right now getting into the AZ summer the noise is driving me nuts..

Anyways how do I get a hold of someone that can help me? My car is out of warranty it expired last month and on the service records it says any items fixed have an extra year labor and parts guarantee. Basically after both dealers tried to fix the problem for the second or third time in one case they end up saying it’s a “normal” noise (both SA’s know the noise and problem just cant figure out how to fix it so its not like its an imaginary noise). So calling the dealer does no good, does anyone have a number of the MB NA rep? Or would anyone suggest calling someone else?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Author
Posted 5/1/2006 10:00 PM
AndrewAZ

Date registered: Dec 1899
Re: Need some info

Just an update I called MB today and they said they would contact some ML techs and work on solving my problem and tell the dealer how to fix it. I was surprised that I didn't have to argue and didn't play the 1000 question game so I think they know what is wrong. I will keep you guys updated on what happens.
#6800 - in reply to #6036
Top of the page Bottom of the page
« View previous thread :: View next thread »
Page 1 of 1 1